Coming Together for Action 2022
Global Alliance’s biennial interdisciplinary forum on behavioral health, social justice, & healthier communities.
Registration Now Open!
October 28-30, 2022
This year’s theme is New Directions for Behavioral Health: Building Socially Connected and Just Communities
Participating as a Sponsor/Exhibitor is an excellent opportunity to showcase your organization and network with others engaged in equity, behavioral health or social justice.
CT4A brings together individuals from psychology, psychiatry, social work, nursing, legal, planning, education, international community development, political science, technology, economics, and more.
Conference registration is open. View registration rates for Global Alliance members and non-members here.
Stay at the CT4A hotel for a discounted rate.
The Global Alliance is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all participants.
Browse information from past Coming Together For Action conferences.
Why attend Coming Together for Action?
Improving Mental Health and Well-being for Others
Are you engaged in innovative research or practice to improve mental health and well-being for individuals, families, and communities?
Thoughtful, Practical, and Engaging Sessions
Looking for thoughtful, practical, and engaging sessions with real-world relevance that bring the research to life?
Networking Across Behavioral Health Disciplines
Interested in networking with researchers and practitioners from other disciplines engaged in behavioral health work?
This is the gathering for you!
Research, innovation, and action are critically needed to promote behavioral health among individuals, families, and communities. Join researchers, practitioners, community members, policymakers, and students to share innovative and effective efforts to:
- Prevent behavioral health challenges
- Promote health and well-being
- Foster responsive community systems
- Value wellness and healing knowledge of marginalized individuals, families, and communities
- Develop strategies for addressing social determinants of mental health
- Increase equity across communities
Membership has its benefits
Join the Global Alliance and receive a reduced registration rate for Coming Together for Action!
Membership in the Global Alliance also gives you:
- Access to a diverse “community” of individuals drawn together by a dedication to the study of human behavior broadly defined and its relationship to the delivery of behavioral health services
- Access to cutting-edge research in the American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
- Opportunities to network with like-minded professionals
- Access to resources through our membership in various national and international coalitions
- Competitive membership rates
“I found my people.”
2018 Conference Attendee
Stay up to date
Follow our official conference Facebook account facebook.com/together4action to keep up with the latest conference news!