Coming Together For Action 2020
Coming Together For Action is an interdisciplinary conference on behavioral health, social justice, & healthier communities.
The 2020 Virtual Format
Our virtual format offered innovative sessions led by interdisciplinary experts and impactful networking with like-minded peers passionate about behavioral health and social justice.
- 6 interdisciplinary tracks
- 40+ hours of innovative on-demand content (available for 3 months via our web app and mobile app)
- Up to 8 CNE credits
- 19 engaging live & networking events
View the full schedule for the 2020 conference sessions and access on-demand content.
Learn about our keynote speakers for the 2020 conference.
For Conference Registrants & Speakers
We used the Whova platform to host our 2020 virtual conference. Through the browser-based web app and the mobile app, conference attendees were able to:
- Access thought-provoking, action-oriented live sessions
- Browse valuable on-demand content
- Participate in our Wellness Hub and live networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- Actively engage in our “Community” discussion boards
With our conference mobile app you could:
- Add sessions to your own agenda
- Browse the attendee directory and send direct messages
- Participate in event activities through session likes, comments, ratings, live polling, tweeting, and more